I have to quit making my blog update the last thing I do in the evening. When I leave it until last, this is the kind of post that results. sorry... will try to do better in the future.
- Did some quick math in my head with regards to the keg I was going to purchase. Turns out it is a much better idea to just buy bottled beer. Busch Light Draft Tall Boys, here I come! (no worries... I plan to buy real beer also)
- Watched the conclusion to Beauty and The Geek (season 3) tonight. If the other team had won, I think the fabric of the universe may have ripped.
- I think somebody at Cingular has overheard me saying that I plan on switching to Verizon because they are really really really really trying to get me to sign a longer contract by offering super cheap phones.
- (deleted a bullet about EF1 and EF2)
- It alwasy strikes me when you get to know someone just a little bit better that you have worked with for years. In the words of Donkey: "It's like an onion... you peel back the layers."
- I have a stack of bills sitting on my desk mocking me. Not a money thing... just a time thing.
- Yes... I do realize that my time might be better spent paying bills rather than doing this.
- I am just plain ready for this week to be over so I can enjoy the three day weekend.
- Much to my dismay, ANS is STILL in the news. Sigh... pup culture.
- I have lost all knowledge of how to deal with rain. It rained here last night so this morning the top of my truck was still wet... very wet. Got in and started driving. Had the window open. Made a left hand turn and got a lap full of VERY cold water. At least I was awake. :-)
- The movie is almost done and will hopefully be posted so you can watch it at http://www.thelot.com/.
I have more, but everything else is even less interesting than the above post.
G'night all...
--C
Comments
About A's experiences as a teacher?