The 7th sign...

This morning I am *pretty* sure I witnessed it. As I was walking out the garage, as I am known to do in the morning, a head popped out of the door behind me and said "Just leave the garage door up, I am leaving in a minute." Whoa! Hold the phone there!! It was my roommate Aaron! I got in my truck and drove off in shock and watching for falling fire from the sky, because I was pretty sure that was the 7th sign of the apocalypse right there.

If I get Aaron to start going to the gym with me I will know that I have stepped through the looking glass.

--C
(Aaron... If you actually read this some day, you know I am just kidding.)

Comments

georgiagirl said…
I would suspect the same thing if the hubby got up at 6am with me too!