Surgery...

Tomorrow is the big day. I have mentioned this to a few of you, others just my thoughts about doing it. Sigh... I don't know. It has been on my mind for a little over a year now... I have talked to a few people who have been through it. Seen some pictures. I know what it takes, but tonight as I sit here alone; I can't help but wonder if I am making the right choice.

If... No... "When" I go through with it tomorrow, nothing will be quite the same. The look will be different. I am sure there will be more energy involved... There has to be doesn't there?! If not, why I am even doing this? I guess it really comes down to a question of who you are and what you want. What is important to you? Is this cut going to make the difference you hope it will? Yes... Yes, I think it will.

So, tomorrow morning at 7 am, I am going to let some mechanic down at the Ford Dealership cut a big hole in the middle of my hood to give my new ram air intake some room to breathe. That's right... Driving home tomorrow will most definitely not be the same as the drive in. So yes, tomorrow my car goes "under the knife"... or laser... or... whatever.. Either way, major surgery.

(Click here for more details)

--C "v8" Hagood :-)

Comments

Russell said…
The hopes and prayers of a concerned nation are with you ;-)

Seriously, I hope everything goes well.

And don't scare us like that. I was really concerned for the first two paragraphs.
Oob said…
Meanie.

Good luck!