Picture Post...

Several substantial purchases have been made in the past several weeks. I have promised several people I would post some pictures. These are "quick" pictures with no real thought to composition or lighting. I just picked up the camera and shot. If you want to see pictures that took a little more preparation, go here.

First off... The cheapest of the recent purchases. Not the pool table, but the pool table cover. Also one of my favs... GO DAWGS!




Next on the list of recent purchases is the bar and mirror for what is supposed to be my dining room. The sofas are temporary until I get some more appropriate furniture for the room. Also, this picture does not do the bar justice. It looks smaller than it is in the picture. Also... the light is going to be changed out in the near future.




And.... last on the list shows the results of the surgery I mentioned last week. I can't wait to actually get some better pictures of this. IE... outside my garage.






That is all for now...
--C

Comments

bunofasich said…
Okay, you are really "duding" up your place, which is all good and cool. But I don't know if swinging bachelor pads normally have a little cat bed with white picket fence, next to the pool table haha.