In the vein of "you probably don't care", here is my problem... I have been thinking about upgrading my exhaust system on my '05 Mustang since I bought it. It sounds good stock, but I want a little (or a lot) more sound when take off down the street. In spite of having this thought since the purchase I decided to give it some time so I could A) make sure I did want to make a change, and B) research what I want.
Well... It has been a little over a year and I am ready to take the leap. The only problem, I have no 'efing idea what I am going to buy. I have done my research, I have listened to sound clips, I have checked the prices and I don't think I am any closer to making a decision. Do I want an h-pipe, and x-pipe, on-road, off-road... do I change the catalytic converters? Do tips really make a difference?!? Sigh... Just don't know. I am to the point that I am just going to go the shop and tell them my goal, leave a blank check, and ask them to call me when it is done.
See... I told you that you wouldn't care about this. Just wanted to vent...
--C
Well... It has been a little over a year and I am ready to take the leap. The only problem, I have no 'efing idea what I am going to buy. I have done my research, I have listened to sound clips, I have checked the prices and I don't think I am any closer to making a decision. Do I want an h-pipe, and x-pipe, on-road, off-road... do I change the catalytic converters? Do tips really make a difference?!? Sigh... Just don't know. I am to the point that I am just going to go the shop and tell them my goal, leave a blank check, and ask them to call me when it is done.
See... I told you that you wouldn't care about this. Just wanted to vent...
--C
Comments