So last night was the big musical episode of Scrubs. In my opinion it didn't quite stack up to my all time fav TV drama gone musical which was "Once More, with Feeling" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), but nothing probably ever will. All in all, I really (really REALLY) enjoyed it and look forward to watching again this weekend. Yes, I am a geek and have multiple DVRs. If you missed the epi, I highly recommend finding out when it is going to be on again. Unfortunately, NBC only posts a two minute replay right now on their site, so no luck there.
Just to be all helpful, here are a few links to Scrubs stuff on YouTube:
Hope you all have a happy Friday!
--C
Just to be all helpful, here are a few links to Scrubs stuff on YouTube:
- Behind the scenes of the musical: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE9EaCKsFUU
- From the musical - "Everything comes down to poo": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QqhW54RBQA
- From the musical - "Guy Love": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF6rSGfUdyg
- "Let me rest in peace": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32y9vjLn8N0
- "I've got a theory": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsChJU99Szk
- "Going through the motions": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDsds0gHBsk
- "Standing in the way": (one of the better songs) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb64n8cGghA
- "I'll never tell": (weakest singing... but cute) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCrVfnGs_IQ
Hope you all have a happy Friday!
--C
Comments