Before my next string of posts, I thought I would issue a little warning... or at least a disclaimer of sorts. There are certain topics that I feel qualified to voice my opinion on. There are others that I find interesting but don't feel knowledgeable on. You wanna talk about software, programming, cars, tv, music, life in general, etc... I'm your guy. Wanna talk about politics, race, the finer points about football, the oscars... While I find the topics interesting, I don't necessarily feel that I am armed to defend my points. It isn't that I am not secure in my beliefs, it is just that I don't spend the necessary time to have all my references on the tip of my tongue.
This isn't to say I don't have opinions, I am just saying that my ability to express these points is not as finely tuned as with some other subjects. The next couple of posts for the most part fall into a category that I would normally leave to other bloggers to discuss, but for some reason I have an urge to chime in with my two cents on a few. If you are looking for enlightenment or looking for somebody to fight a point with, you might want to take a break from my blog. If however you have any interest in hearing about these types of topics and my take on them, read on... but consider yourself warned.
--C
This isn't to say I don't have opinions, I am just saying that my ability to express these points is not as finely tuned as with some other subjects. The next couple of posts for the most part fall into a category that I would normally leave to other bloggers to discuss, but for some reason I have an urge to chime in with my two cents on a few. If you are looking for enlightenment or looking for somebody to fight a point with, you might want to take a break from my blog. If however you have any interest in hearing about these types of topics and my take on them, read on... but consider yourself warned.
--C
Comments