It has been a long time coming, and I had been dreading it for all that time. The final room that demanded attention since my move in September was the garage. And today was the day when it would finally be dealt with. I really wish I had taken a "before" picture because words cannot describe the "wall o' stuff" that you would see as the door opened. Yes, you could enter the garage, but finding anything was a different matter. I have lived here over two months and until today did not have a clue where my hammer was. Using odd items around the house instead of a hammer was getting old.
When I say dealing with the garage, that isn't quite accurate. I have a two car garage where both my Mustangs are parked. That one is fine. It was the swing garage that was the task for the day. Armed with multiple iPods and enough caffeine to amp up a small army, Aaron, Mel, and I did our thing. There were injuries. There were tears. The occasional group hug. The occasional flinging of a dead bug at an unsuspecting housemate. There were the occasional utterances of "What the hell is this?!?!". But here is the finished product. A clean/organized garage represents a centered soul. Now I need a shower and I need some sleep. Goodnight!
--C
When I say dealing with the garage, that isn't quite accurate. I have a two car garage where both my Mustangs are parked. That one is fine. It was the swing garage that was the task for the day. Armed with multiple iPods and enough caffeine to amp up a small army, Aaron, Mel, and I did our thing. There were injuries. There were tears. The occasional group hug. The occasional flinging of a dead bug at an unsuspecting housemate. There were the occasional utterances of "What the hell is this?!?!". But here is the finished product. A clean/organized garage represents a centered soul. Now I need a shower and I need some sleep. Goodnight!

--C
Comments
They help you clean/organize. You throw dead bugs at them.