First of all... they are super hyper in the morning which is not a positive trait for them to have before my first cup of coffee. This morning I made my weekly pilgrimage to Sam's Club to take advantage of the business member's hours. One of the things I purchased was flour tortillas. When I came home I dropped them on the counter and then ran upstairs for about about 10 minutes. When I came back home, the cats (one or all... I am not sure) had chewed through the bag and chewed a hole through the middle of almost the entire pack. Sigh.... most ruined.
The thing I don't get is that the pack was still sealed and there was plenty of food in the cat dish. My guess is that they are messing with me.
--C
The thing I don't get is that the pack was still sealed and there was plenty of food in the cat dish. My guess is that they are messing with me.
--C
Comments