I have mentioned to many friends that I would post some pictures of the new house. In spite of the ill-advised nature of putting this type of thing on the internet.... Here it is. Once little piece of help if you don't mind. I just purchased the new kitchen table and chairs. I bought it with matching the cabinets and banisters in the house in mind. I have recently heard a conflicting opinion saying the color clashes with the dark counters and gray floor. What do you think? The other pictures are just there....
1) Kitchen Table and Chairs (there is a leaf that I put in when I want all the chairs around the table.)

2) For other pictures... Go to my web site: http://www.hagood.net/general_content/pictures/picture_detail.cfm?picture_id=203
Enjoy!
--C
1) Kitchen Table and Chairs (there is a leaf that I put in when I want all the chairs around the table.)
2) For other pictures... Go to my web site: http://www.hagood.net/general_content/pictures/picture_detail.cfm?picture_id=203
Enjoy!
--C
Comments
Can't wait to see it in person the next time I'm out there ;-)