So.... I am minding my own business getting my mail yesterday evening when I notice a postcard from Silvestri Junior High School. There are stickers all over the front so it had obviously been forwarded multiple times. How it made it to me, I have no idea.
I did call the school to let them know what had happened. Heck, I didn't want the kid who already seems to have some problems to get into trouble for something that isn't even his fault.
Then it occurred to me that this might be a letter to me from the future like in The Lake House. OOoooooo......ahhhhhhh.... (said in a ghost-like manner). :-)
Click on the TN below if you want to see it in all its grainy glory.

--C
I did call the school to let them know what had happened. Heck, I didn't want the kid who already seems to have some problems to get into trouble for something that isn't even his fault.
Then it occurred to me that this might be a letter to me from the future like in The Lake House. OOoooooo......ahhhhhhh.... (said in a ghost-like manner). :-)
Click on the TN below if you want to see it in all its grainy glory.

--C
Comments