Dropping like flies...

For the past two years I have come down with illnesses right at Christmas. (Yes... I said "Christmas"!) Last year was especially bad. I had a stomach bug about 10 days before the holiday and then the day before I came down with an old fashioned cold. It was the strangest thing. I felt fine when I headed out for a poker tourny at Binions, and by the time I got eliminated (5 spots away from being in the money) I was feeling horrible.

I was hoping this year might be a bit different, but many of my friends and co-workers are dropping like flies around me. This doesn't bode well for me. I am considering wearing a mask for the next few weeks. Oh... and with two pot-luck lunches and several holiday parties in my near future, I fear that avoiding any bugs might be impossible. :-( Wish me luck....

--C

Comments

Russell said…
Mucho lucko!