Thinner... and gender diffs...

Two quick things this morning:

1) My blood must have thinned in the almost five years I have lived in the Southwest. This morning the temp was 39 and windy. I am wearing a turtleneck, a sweater, AND a jacket... and I am FREEZING! Sigh... and this is only the beginning of the winter.

2) I have not found a link to this online yet, but I heard on the radio this morning that a new study on education has been released by a guy from Stanford. Apparently the study shows that little boys learn better when taught by men. In the same vein, little girls learn better when taught by women. Interesting.... More interesting is if in this world of political correctness the story ever makes it into the major media.

That is all... Time to work.
--C

Comments

Oob said…
How odd... it's 59 degrees here. At 6am. :)