Little taste of the past...

Why is that I wake up early on the weekends without the aid of an alarm, but during the week... not happenin'?

I digress....

Today I had offered to help M and A move some of their stuff into my house. They don't normally wake until the afternoon because of their work schedules, so I had the morning to take care of my own errands. Didn't do anything all that exciting. Returned a headset. Bought stuff I didn't really need from stores I didn't really need to go into. Was unsuccessful in finding a bluetooth headset that I liked for my phone. Etc. etc.

Finally did get around to helping with the move. Brought one load over in my truck and then we all agreed it was time for dinner. We decided to try out the "Bob's Big Boy" near my house. I walked in and everything seemed familiar. I can't exactly remember ever eating at one of these places, but I am 99% sure I have. The food was good and it did feel like stepping back in the past a little. Their menu is good and the food not that expensive. I can see this place being a regular destination.

Time to go do some more laundry... Exciting Saturday night.

--C

Comments