Like the blog title says...

Sorry I haven't written in a few days, but I don't know that anything blog-worthy has really been happening. Life is just hurling towards the holiday season with increasing speed. A and M should be totally moved in this weekend. They have a few friends headed into town for Thanksgiving so it should be a full house. Not sure what the plans for the actual holiday will be though. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Work is going well but is SUPER busy. Got a big project that is nearing completion and stuff is just stacking up behind it. This morning when I hit the office I am going to see if I can't knock off some of the low hanging fruit from my other projects in an attempt to keep all the customers happy. Don't want them to think I have forgotten about them. :-)

TMP is going well. If you know what that is great... If not, I will probably explain in a few months. I am sooooo glad that the bulk of my work on it is nearing the end. It has been tough.

Ok... I can see that I am already late for work. Time for a shower and then to fight the morning traffic. One thing about traffic... It is much easier to tolerate in a new vehicle.

Hope all of you are doing well!
--C

Comments

Oob said…
I was envisioning cars piling up on top of each other, regarding your projects that are accumulating. But then you had to go and say, "low hanging fruit". And I promptly burst out laughing. Cut me some slack.. I'm having a weird day.
Anonymous said…
Adding miles to the new Chevy, huh? What color?
Chris said…
Oob: Glad I could make you smile. ;-)

Nomas: Here are the specs. 2006 Chevy Silverado LS. Gray. Bed liner and cover. 4.8l 2 wheel drive. Soon to be added: Nerf bars, lift kit, and tow package.
:-)