The four day weekend ended as any good one should... By collapsing in my bed at the early hour of 9pm. Body exhausted from the weekend; mind full of good memories I won't soon forget.
The reason I say the 9pm fall into bed was good is because it meant I didn't have the urge to fling the alarm across the room when it went off at the unholy hour of 4:48 this morning. The sound of nails on a chalk board used to make my skin crawl. Now it is that damn alarm that does it. Maybe Santa will be nice and buy me a new iPod alarm for Christmas. Err... sorry... "Winter Holiday".
Traditionally this past weekend is the time when I drag all my "holiday" decorations out and set up my tree. With guests in town, helping move new furniture, cleaning up after a huge thanksgiving dinner, and doing some shopping... it just didn't happen. My pool table is to be delivered on the 12th. I think I might wait until that happens so I can figure out where the tree is going to go. That and after this past weekend, I think I just need one (weekend) to rest. Still... life is good.
Oh yeah... One last thing... GO DAWGS!
Off to shower and then to work. Hope everyone has an outstanding week!
--C
The reason I say the 9pm fall into bed was good is because it meant I didn't have the urge to fling the alarm across the room when it went off at the unholy hour of 4:48 this morning. The sound of nails on a chalk board used to make my skin crawl. Now it is that damn alarm that does it. Maybe Santa will be nice and buy me a new iPod alarm for Christmas. Err... sorry... "Winter Holiday".
Traditionally this past weekend is the time when I drag all my "holiday" decorations out and set up my tree. With guests in town, helping move new furniture, cleaning up after a huge thanksgiving dinner, and doing some shopping... it just didn't happen. My pool table is to be delivered on the 12th. I think I might wait until that happens so I can figure out where the tree is going to go. That and after this past weekend, I think I just need one (weekend) to rest. Still... life is good.
Oh yeah... One last thing... GO DAWGS!
Off to shower and then to work. Hope everyone has an outstanding week!
--C
Comments