ef'ing cable company!...

I won't mention any names here, but the company of which I am referring to rhymes with "socks". First of all I am not really happy with the cost of cable and internet service here, but since they have a monopoly I don't have much of a choice. I guess I could go with satellite, but one word rules that out... "OnDemand". Love the service... Don't want to live without it.

Aaaaaanyway... Since we have two TVs in the house capable of dealing with it, we decided to order the HD service. To save some time and to make it more convenient I decided to pony up the money to have the new boxes delivered rather than my having to pick them up. Bad idea.

The delivery service through FedEx is awful! They only try to deliver twice. Due to instructions by "Socks" cable, FedEx won't give a timeframe for delivery. So someone has to be here between 9am and 8pm. Or you can pick up the boxes from the FedEx office. Unfortunately the office is COMPLETELY on the other side of town from me because "Socks" cable only uses the one FedEx office. Sh!t. Then they only hold the boxes for a few days before sending them back to "Socks" cable. Then I have to pay a fee on my cable bill AND I have to sign up for the service again. Not happy.

So tomorrow A and M will be here up until about 2 and then I will have to leave work early to make sure someone is here.

Need I say it again... I HATE the ef'ing cable company!

--C

Comments

Oob said…
Pain in the arse, indeed. :(