Busy weekend...

It is 10pm on Sunday night and I "just now" I feel like I have caught up. Below are the highlights in the bullet fashion.
  • Spent a healthy portion of the weekend helping A and M move in. I just got everything put away and now the house is full of boxes once again. I am not too concerned though... I know everything will be put away in short order.
  • All the blinds were installed yesterday. There were 26 windows so it took the installers a little over 2 hours. They all look great and I am thrilled. The only prob was with one of the sliding glass doors. The louvers (sp?) that were ordered are about two feet short. New ones are on order and I am not paying until that is taken care of. The installers agreed that was the best way to go. The problem wasn't their fault and they did do a great job. They were tipped well
  • The landscaping is 99% complete. All that needs to be done is to "sand the pavestone" if you have any idea what that means. Should be done tomorrow. I am really happy with how the backyard has turned out.
  • The cats are doing much better with only the occasional fight. This weekend however, we introduced Slick (a A's dog) into the mix. My cats are not pleased with the new addition to the house residents.
  • It was weird not having any GA football to watch. With only one (maybe two) more games this season I guess I should get used to it. :-(
I guess that is all. Well... that is all I feel like writing anyway. Time to make some lunch for tomorrow and then head off to bed.

--C

Comments