I don't know that I really have anything to say (again), but it irritates me to no end when other blogs I read go stale... So I will make an effort here... We'll see if I should have left well enough alone. This probably should be in bullets, but I don't feel like using them. So there!
I turned on the GA/FL game today with the thought that we probably would not come out on top. I am not a fair weather fan, but I am also not a blind optimist. I hoped for a win, but wasn't counting on it. Unfortunately, the Dawgs are going home with another L tonight. As said in another blog post though, I was very proud of them. They put up a hell of a fight, but lost in the end. As happens every year, I found myself a little depressed after the loss.
I am playing golf tomorrow for the first time in a little over three months. Since we are all a little rusty, we elected to play an executive course instead of a full length 18. We will be playing Durango Hills, if anyone is interested in looking at the course. In an effort to prepare a little, I went to a driving range today hoping my swing was still in my bag. It wasn't. Apparently I lost it in the move. I am on the money with my driver, but all irons were u g l y. Maybe an executive course wasn't the best decision given that little bit of info. Maybe I will just use my driver and swing softly. Probably not. I am guessing that the score card will get "lost" after the first hole or two.
One thing I wasn't prepared for when I started playing golf out here, were all the bunnies on the course. TONS of them. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.
Yesterday to celebrate Nevada Day, I decided to hang out with my brother a little. Because it is something we used to do all the time, we decided to take in a movie. We saw The Prestige. It was better than average, but not the best I have seen. I would give it a look if nothing else interests you, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it.
Um... what else. I fought the urge to go test drive trucks yesterday. I have pretty much decided that it is time to replace the Expedition, but I want to put some more thought into it before I go test drive anything else. Once the test drive happens, I don't think quite as logically anymore. I will be making my purchase from Carmax, so at least I won't have to haggle. I am thinking about buying either a Tahoe or a Yukon. Yes... I will still have three vehicles with a V8 engine. Go ahead and bitch about my not caring about the environment. Look... If I could fit lots of stuff into a little electric car, I would buy one. maybe... But until then, an urban assault vehicle (SUV) will always be in my driveway.
Anything else I would write would be all personal... Not appropriate fodder for the blog.
Hope you enjoy your extra hour of sleep tonight!
--C
I turned on the GA/FL game today with the thought that we probably would not come out on top. I am not a fair weather fan, but I am also not a blind optimist. I hoped for a win, but wasn't counting on it. Unfortunately, the Dawgs are going home with another L tonight. As said in another blog post though, I was very proud of them. They put up a hell of a fight, but lost in the end. As happens every year, I found myself a little depressed after the loss.
I am playing golf tomorrow for the first time in a little over three months. Since we are all a little rusty, we elected to play an executive course instead of a full length 18. We will be playing Durango Hills, if anyone is interested in looking at the course. In an effort to prepare a little, I went to a driving range today hoping my swing was still in my bag. It wasn't. Apparently I lost it in the move. I am on the money with my driver, but all irons were u g l y. Maybe an executive course wasn't the best decision given that little bit of info. Maybe I will just use my driver and swing softly. Probably not. I am guessing that the score card will get "lost" after the first hole or two.
One thing I wasn't prepared for when I started playing golf out here, were all the bunnies on the course. TONS of them. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.
Yesterday to celebrate Nevada Day, I decided to hang out with my brother a little. Because it is something we used to do all the time, we decided to take in a movie. We saw The Prestige. It was better than average, but not the best I have seen. I would give it a look if nothing else interests you, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it.
Um... what else. I fought the urge to go test drive trucks yesterday. I have pretty much decided that it is time to replace the Expedition, but I want to put some more thought into it before I go test drive anything else. Once the test drive happens, I don't think quite as logically anymore. I will be making my purchase from Carmax, so at least I won't have to haggle. I am thinking about buying either a Tahoe or a Yukon. Yes... I will still have three vehicles with a V8 engine. Go ahead and bitch about my not caring about the environment. Look... If I could fit lots of stuff into a little electric car, I would buy one. maybe... But until then, an urban assault vehicle (SUV) will always be in my driveway.
Anything else I would write would be all personal... Not appropriate fodder for the blog.
Hope you enjoy your extra hour of sleep tonight!
--C
Comments