Putting things in their place...

Again this weekend was spent unpacking boxes and putting things away instead of doing what you are supposed to do on a weekend. Relax and/or socialize. I have got to say, this is getting old. Fortunately all (minus 1 or 2 strays) the boxes inside the house have been unpacked. My office looks like tornado passed a little too close. At least everything has been unpacked. Getting the office put away will happen. Probably in a day or two after I get sick of looking at the mess. The only unfortunate part of all that was accomplished... Outside of the lady at the Starbucks window Saturday morning, I had no other human contact.

Today (Sunday) was a bit different. Aaron was kind enough to offer his help in rearranging the garage. It wasn't the most fun job in the world, but it got done. My swing garage now has all the garage "stuff" in it and both Mustangs are parked in the big garage. I can also drive the convertible now in the mornings without having to do the car/truck shuffle before my first cup of coffee. This is a big plus.

The swing garage is pretty full, but that should change if the EF ('ex'-factor) ever comes to pick up the rest of her stuff. Been broken up for over a year and I STILL have some of her stuff. I don't know about you, but when a relationship ends, I think you should get your stuff and both go home. But apparently that's just me. (Don't get me started)

After a solid 2-3 hours of hard labor sprinkled with many breaks, as a thank you I took Aaron to lunch/dinner. We tried a restaurant close to the house here that I had never visited. It is called "Shucks". I was not impressed. Food was a little over priced, and the service was HORRIBLE. Outside of maybe going to the bar there, I don't see myself going back... at least not to eat. That's too bad... it is close enough to walk to from my house.

I am off to bed so I am well rested for the week ahead.

One last thing... GO DAWGS!

--C

Comments

Oob said…
Was the Starbucks lady hot??? ;)
Chris said…
Sue: Interesting idea... I shall keep it as plan "B"

Oob: This was before my first cup of coffee. She could have been in a "barely there" and I would have missed it.