Today I had a couple of things happen that just seemed odd. Nothing monumental... just odd.
- This morning while in line at the local quicky mart, I looked over towards the guy next to me. I noticed he was wearing a gun on his hip. Sweatpants, t-shirt, and a gun. Struck me as an odd choice for an accessory.
- I called to let the guy doing my landscaping know that it would be 2-4 weeks to get approval on my submittal to the HOA. When I called him, he invited me to a Mexican BBQ next weekend. I don't know him that well... I have NO idea what a Mexican BBQ is... Should be interesting.
Comments
I had a dream last night that I was eating dinner thanksgiving style in a NYC subway station. The lady brought the plates to us and said, "This is New York barbecue. You've probably never had this, because I don't think they have barbecue in the South." I looked at that woman like she was the stupidest person ever and said, "No... no, we have barbecue in the South."
No idea where that came from.