There are things we choose not to repeat often because of how painful it is. Moving is one of those things. I HAD movers and it was still more work than I like having to do. These pix are obviously a little old (since I have been in the house a couple of weeks), but I thought you might like to see them. (Click on the picture to head over to my web site for the pix)
Couple notes:

--C
Couple notes:
- The pix of the new house were taken at night. That is why they may be a little dark. I didn't feel like taking the time to lighten them up. Deal with it.
- The new house pix at the beginning are from the night before the move.
- I know the pix of the washer and dryer are not that exciting, but since they are the first non-hand-me-downs, I felt they deserved a photo.
- The picture where you say "What is he doing?!?!"... I am hugging a tree. That one is for Russ and Aaron. (Not you Rusty... I would have been humping it if the pic was for you.)
- There is one picture of how full the truck was. I am surprised it didn't pop open on the 215.

--C
Comments