Just a day or two ago, "Lather. Rinse. Repeat." wrote a little blog about getting caught by the rain. It was a cute post and I gave her a hard time teasing her that it only rains about 4.5 inches a year here in Vegas.
Apparently that damn Karma guy heard my post. Since the weather has gotten so nice here, I had plans to run all kinds of errands with a friend today and I had planned on taking the convertible.
Currently... Raining harder than I have ever seen (for Vegas). We are in the middle of an ef'ing thunderstorm! Figures.... :-(
--C
Apparently that damn Karma guy heard my post. Since the weather has gotten so nice here, I had plans to run all kinds of errands with a friend today and I had planned on taking the convertible.
Currently... Raining harder than I have ever seen (for Vegas). We are in the middle of an ef'ing thunderstorm! Figures.... :-(
--C
Comments
There must be an unspoken law that says all errand-running days must fall during monsoon-like conditions. Hopefully you'll get more lightning pics out of it!