You know... I hesitate to even blog this, but since I try to capture the good things, I figure I should throw in the bad stuff once in a while also.
So in my new house, I have three bathrooms. One downstairs, and two upstairs. The upstairs guest is rarely used.
Well... um... lets just say the upstairs guest had a plumbing problem. I won't embarrass who caused it by saying who it was. My "tools" to fix such a problem are still in a mystery box that is yet to be unpacked. Since that bathroom is rarely used, (sigh)... I forgot about it.
Fast forward a few dayS to today. After I got out of my shower and got dressed I was about to come downstairs. I noticed wet paper-towel kind of material all over the hall floor and down the stairs. I figured the cats had gotten the paper-towel I had used to clean up a diet coke spill last night. It was still pretty wet though... So picked it up (in my hands....) as I walked down the stairs. Nothing seemed out of place in the kitchen though. Weird.
As I was walking back upstairs, I noticed another trail headed into the guest bath. Uh-oh. There was my plumbing problem in all its icky glory. Apparently the cats decided to fish out some of the TP and chew on it?!?! What the hell?!? Why ... why would they do that? Since that time I have been washing my hands every three minutes.
I don't think my relationship with the cats will ever be the same again.
Say it with me... EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!
--C
So in my new house, I have three bathrooms. One downstairs, and two upstairs. The upstairs guest is rarely used.
Well... um... lets just say the upstairs guest had a plumbing problem. I won't embarrass who caused it by saying who it was. My "tools" to fix such a problem are still in a mystery box that is yet to be unpacked. Since that bathroom is rarely used, (sigh)... I forgot about it.
Fast forward a few dayS to today. After I got out of my shower and got dressed I was about to come downstairs. I noticed wet paper-towel kind of material all over the hall floor and down the stairs. I figured the cats had gotten the paper-towel I had used to clean up a diet coke spill last night. It was still pretty wet though... So picked it up (in my hands....) as I walked down the stairs. Nothing seemed out of place in the kitchen though. Weird.
As I was walking back upstairs, I noticed another trail headed into the guest bath. Uh-oh. There was my plumbing problem in all its icky glory. Apparently the cats decided to fish out some of the TP and chew on it?!?! What the hell?!? Why ... why would they do that? Since that time I have been washing my hands every three minutes.
I don't think my relationship with the cats will ever be the same again.
Say it with me... EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!
--C
Comments