GGRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Something I have learned: When you move into a new house, there are bound to be a few problems. Needing paint touch ups here. Little leak from the shower there. Closet doors that are too long. It happens. I get that.

Because I had to be home for some of these things to be fixed coupled with the fact that apparently NOBODY works on the weekend in this business; I took today off from work so that I could be here. One of the first "repair" guys showed up just after 8 this morning to take a look at the shower door that is leaking. He was here 5 minutes when he told me that he needed to order a part and would also have to have somebody different come out and look at it. Sigh... So glad I am wasting a day off on this bullshit.

Let us hope the other appointments today are more fruitful.

--C

Comments