In my office I work in fairly close proximity to the customer lobby and therefore the customer service folks. Today I went up to the customer window to get some change for the pop machine. Though I had never spoken with this person, I recognized her from passing in the halls.
This conversation followed...
CS Lady: "Do you work here?"
Me: "Yes I do."
"Are you new; because I don't recognize you."
"I have been here a little over four and a half years. I sit right over there in the Resources Department."
"Oh. Sorry."
Maybe I need to wear some flashier clothing.
--C
This conversation followed...
CS Lady: "Do you work here?"
Me: "Yes I do."
"Are you new; because I don't recognize you."
"I have been here a little over four and a half years. I sit right over there in the Resources Department."
"Oh. Sorry."
Maybe I need to wear some flashier clothing.
--C
Comments