...well.... nothing interesting anyway.
Please note: This post really isn't worth reading unless you are r e a l l y bored. Consider yourself warned.
Given the frustration I experience when others fail to update their blog, I decided to not be a hypocrite even if not much is happening.
Got the keys to the new house. It is officially mine. The floors are being installed by the outside contractor as I write this. Should be done by next Wednesday... I hope.
Got my two cats fixed. The way they are acting towards each other is what you might call "odd". Around me they are purrfectly normal, but when they see each other... They are a bro/sis combo and have been together since birth. I don't think (until yesterday) I had ever seen them fight. After I got them home from the vet yesterday that all changed. If they are within eye-shot of each other they are constantly hissing and spitting.
I tried separating them for a while last night... Didn't work. Then I put them in the same room together. Told them they needed to work out their differences. Then I went outside for about thirty minutes so I wouldn't have to listen to them arguing. When I went back inside they were at opposite ends of the room growling at each other. Sigh... what next?
This morning I tried again to force them into close proximity to each other. As I was attempting this, Willow's head spun around 180 degrees and she hissed at me. At this point I was so startled she ended up getting tossed across the room. Woops.
It was time to head off to work so hopefully they will be friends again by the time I get home. I did call the vet and apparently it has to do with their "scents" and things should be back to normal in a day or so.
Ok... 'nuff about the cats. What else? Momma Hagood lands tomorrow night to help me out with the move. I don't know if it was so much that I "needed" help, but she seemed to want to be in the middle of everything, so I bought her a plane ticket. While I may not have "needed" her here, it will be really nice just the same.
We are still waiting to hear back from the judges in the 48 hour film project. If we could make a movie in two days, you would think they would be able to judge them in under a month. If you thought that... you would be wrong.
The temperature here today is currently 88 and only supposed to get up to 93. Tomorrow will be even cooler. I think I may have survived another summer in the Las Vegas desert. Woo-hoo!
My lunch time is almost over so I guess I should go. Sorry this wasn't more interesting or funny.
--C
Please note: This post really isn't worth reading unless you are r e a l l y bored. Consider yourself warned.
Given the frustration I experience when others fail to update their blog, I decided to not be a hypocrite even if not much is happening.
Got the keys to the new house. It is officially mine. The floors are being installed by the outside contractor as I write this. Should be done by next Wednesday... I hope.
Got my two cats fixed. The way they are acting towards each other is what you might call "odd". Around me they are purrfectly normal, but when they see each other... They are a bro/sis combo and have been together since birth. I don't think (until yesterday) I had ever seen them fight. After I got them home from the vet yesterday that all changed. If they are within eye-shot of each other they are constantly hissing and spitting.
I tried separating them for a while last night... Didn't work. Then I put them in the same room together. Told them they needed to work out their differences. Then I went outside for about thirty minutes so I wouldn't have to listen to them arguing. When I went back inside they were at opposite ends of the room growling at each other. Sigh... what next?
This morning I tried again to force them into close proximity to each other. As I was attempting this, Willow's head spun around 180 degrees and she hissed at me. At this point I was so startled she ended up getting tossed across the room. Woops.
It was time to head off to work so hopefully they will be friends again by the time I get home. I did call the vet and apparently it has to do with their "scents" and things should be back to normal in a day or so.
Ok... 'nuff about the cats. What else? Momma Hagood lands tomorrow night to help me out with the move. I don't know if it was so much that I "needed" help, but she seemed to want to be in the middle of everything, so I bought her a plane ticket. While I may not have "needed" her here, it will be really nice just the same.
We are still waiting to hear back from the judges in the 48 hour film project. If we could make a movie in two days, you would think they would be able to judge them in under a month. If you thought that... you would be wrong.
The temperature here today is currently 88 and only supposed to get up to 93. Tomorrow will be even cooler. I think I may have survived another summer in the Las Vegas desert. Woo-hoo!
My lunch time is almost over so I guess I should go. Sorry this wasn't more interesting or funny.
--C
Comments