This morning I was looking for something to wear to work. After navigating the box-gauntlet to the closet, I noticed a shirt I had not worn in a while. Nice powder blue golf shirt. A little casual, but I figured "what the hell". As I put it on (and some pants... shut up) I remember thinking, "This is a nice shirt. I wonder why I have not worn it in a while."
After arriving at the office I realized why. 1) There are some stains (discoloration) on the front of the shirt. and 2) Due to shrinkage (I said SHUT UP!), the shirt is no longer long enough. I am not going all belly-ring-bare-midriff or anything like that, but for a golf shirt to look good on a taller person, it needs to be a little longer to balance out the height. Short golf shirts just look silly. Oh... and I forgot my watch today. And I think I missed a spot while shaving.
I think I might also be retaining water.
Today... I do not feel pretty.
--C
After arriving at the office I realized why. 1) There are some stains (discoloration) on the front of the shirt. and 2) Due to shrinkage (I said SHUT UP!), the shirt is no longer long enough. I am not going all belly-ring-bare-midriff or anything like that, but for a golf shirt to look good on a taller person, it needs to be a little longer to balance out the height. Short golf shirts just look silly. Oh... and I forgot my watch today. And I think I missed a spot while shaving.
I think I might also be retaining water.
Today... I do not feel pretty.
--C
Comments