I don't exactly know what that means, but when I was trying to think of a title for this entry, that is what I came up with. Sorry...
Sorry I have not written much lately, but recently life has been getting in the way. Half my stuff (ok... more than half) is still in boxes. I might climb out of the cardboard in the next month or so... Or I might just build a fort in the living room and stay in there. The outcome has not yet been decided.
To those of you who have emailed/called me with well wishes... thank you. You are all invited to the house warming party in late 2013.
I can't promise I will write more in the next several weeks, but I can promise that I will try.
Hope all is well with you!
--C
Sorry I have not written much lately, but recently life has been getting in the way. Half my stuff (ok... more than half) is still in boxes. I might climb out of the cardboard in the next month or so... Or I might just build a fort in the living room and stay in there. The outcome has not yet been decided.
To those of you who have emailed/called me with well wishes... thank you. You are all invited to the house warming party in late 2013.
I can't promise I will write more in the next several weeks, but I can promise that I will try.
Hope all is well with you!
--C
Comments