Today my friends... is the day. The new house is officially mine! Moment of silent reflection please.
I am at work so I won't really blog about it, but I had to put these two photos up.
Here are the guys that did my walk through with me. Really nice... and patient with an overly excited buyer.

Here is the incredible lady who was with me every step of the way in my buying process. Not once did she complain about my constant calls and questions. Not the best picture, but that's what happens when you hand your camera to someone who doesn't normally use it. (That's me on the left.)

Ok... back to work.
--C
I am at work so I won't really blog about it, but I had to put these two photos up.
Here are the guys that did my walk through with me. Really nice... and patient with an overly excited buyer.

Here is the incredible lady who was with me every step of the way in my buying process. Not once did she complain about my constant calls and questions. Not the best picture, but that's what happens when you hand your camera to someone who doesn't normally use it. (That's me on the left.)

Ok... back to work.
--C
Comments
Congrats on the house!
Rusty: "the" left. And thanks!
Oob: *grin*