I woke up just like any other morning. Nothing different... nothing special. It was a good night's sleep and now I was hungry. Should I wake sis up before I eat? Nah... she'll get up when she gets up.
Damn... no food. Gotta work on that.
What's that noise? Oh good! Dad's awake. He'll get me some food. He loves me... more than he does sis.
-------------
Mmmmm... That was good. Dad took off for a while and I have a full belly. The sun is shining through the window at just the right angle. I do believe it is nap time. Is there a place more comfy than the sofa when the sun is shining through on a late summer morning? I doubt it. Oh good... Sis is going to take a nap with me too. Life is good. life is good...
-------------
Huh. Damn... The sun has moved on. But Dad's home. I miss him when he leaves. Maybe some quality time with papa is in order. First... bathroom break. Maybe if I sneak up to the bathroom I can actually get some privacy without sis just "having" to be in there with me. That's just icky. That and she seems fascinated with my belly. What's that about?
------------
Nap time again. Wait... Dad is coming over and picking me and sis up. He never does that to both of us at the same time. Oh... we are going for a ride. He never takes us anywhere anymore. This should be fun. Maybe we are going over to Uncle Larry's to play with his kid. I hope so.
-----------
Hmm... Never been here. This is an odd little room we are in. It's all good though. Dad is scratching me just the way I like... right.... there..... oh yeah that's the spot... Hey... Dad has a friend. Oh yeah... she knows the spot too. That's odd... Why is Dad holding me that tight? HEY... WHAT'S THAT IN MY BUTT?!?!?! Ears back... not pleased.
----------
Home again... I don't think I like going for rides anymore. Things in my butt. (Things is sis's butt are funny though) Needles... Cold metal on my belly going into Dad's friend's ears. Not good. First opportunity I am going to poop in Dad's shoes.
----------
A not-so-pleasant day in the life of Spike Hagood - Cat. Like his dad, he doesn't like things in his butt.
--C
Damn... no food. Gotta work on that.
What's that noise? Oh good! Dad's awake. He'll get me some food. He loves me... more than he does sis.
-------------
Mmmmm... That was good. Dad took off for a while and I have a full belly. The sun is shining through the window at just the right angle. I do believe it is nap time. Is there a place more comfy than the sofa when the sun is shining through on a late summer morning? I doubt it. Oh good... Sis is going to take a nap with me too. Life is good. life is good...
-------------
Huh. Damn... The sun has moved on. But Dad's home. I miss him when he leaves. Maybe some quality time with papa is in order. First... bathroom break. Maybe if I sneak up to the bathroom I can actually get some privacy without sis just "having" to be in there with me. That's just icky. That and she seems fascinated with my belly. What's that about?
------------
Nap time again. Wait... Dad is coming over and picking me and sis up. He never does that to both of us at the same time. Oh... we are going for a ride. He never takes us anywhere anymore. This should be fun. Maybe we are going over to Uncle Larry's to play with his kid. I hope so.
-----------
Hmm... Never been here. This is an odd little room we are in. It's all good though. Dad is scratching me just the way I like... right.... there..... oh yeah that's the spot... Hey... Dad has a friend. Oh yeah... she knows the spot too. That's odd... Why is Dad holding me that tight? HEY... WHAT'S THAT IN MY BUTT?!?!?! Ears back... not pleased.
----------
Home again... I don't think I like going for rides anymore. Things in my butt. (Things is sis's butt are funny though) Needles... Cold metal on my belly going into Dad's friend's ears. Not good. First opportunity I am going to poop in Dad's shoes.
----------
A not-so-pleasant day in the life of Spike Hagood - Cat. Like his dad, he doesn't like things in his butt.
--C
Comments
molested him.