Bullets gone wrong...

If you know me or read this blog from time to time, you know life has been crazy for a while. I do not see an end to that, but for some odd reason I find myself in a good mood this evening. Good mood or no, I don't really think I have anything all that interesting to say; soooooo in honor of "White Male..." I thought I would do some bullets. Enjoy...
  1. Yesterday I saw a man at least 70 years old riding one of these things with what I can only guess was his grandson. Oh... he was riding without a shirt.
  2. When you have thick thick carpet put in your house, you wanna stipulate that they will do what needs to be done in order to get the closet doors back on and working.
  3. I actually witnessed my cat trying to get food out of my tall garbage can in the kitchen. I heard a noise so I went over to investigate. When I got over there, all I saw was the bottom half of Spike's body sticking out of the can with the tail in full on wag mode.
  4. Before you head out the door, it is always a good idea to have one last reality check on your chosen attire before the world sees you.
  5. Yesterday I bought a combo DVD/VCR player for $64.00! Didn't these used to be like a thousand?
  6. If you are in a bad mood, Bowling for Soup songs can cheer you up quick.
  7. I met my new neighbors and get this... they are from Georgia! LOL...
  8. I seem to be meeting a lot of girls from Russia lately.
  9. You can always type faster when nobody is watching.
  10. I thought it was really sick that the grocery store had jars of dehydrated body parts with the person's name on the label, but it Turns out "Leaf Oregano" is not how the Incredible Hulk actor spells his name.
  11. Landscaping guy #1 is coming over to give me an estimate this weekend. Fun fun!
  12. Just scheduled my carpet cleaning for Saturday afternoon. More fun.
  13. Um.... That is all. Sorry I wasn't more funny. :-(
--C

Comments

Brett said…
The Hulk bullet actually caused me to to have to think. Once I figured it out, I felt the need to groan. But it was so complicated that I just had to admire it.
Oob said…
I laughed enough with the previous post, thank you very much. And hmmm... reality check on attire at O'butt early? I'm lucky my shoes match and I haven't mascara-ed my eyebrows. lol
Hope the closet paths get resolved (pun intended.) quickly and that Spike didn't get his butt smacked too hard. ;)