You've been cancelled....

So this morning I drag myself out of bed at the wee hour of 6:30 am because I have an appointment with my CPA at 7. (10 am his time)

I have a little breakfast and wake up. Got to be on my toes for the meeting because if I am not there is a chance I will have to sign my soul over the IRS... again. I have all my Profit Loss statements up on screen and I give Raleigh, NC a call. I am then informed that my CPA isn't going to make it into the office today and wants to reschedule for tomorrow. ;-(

Not happy. But I can't seem to get mad at the receptionist on the other end of the phone. What is it about women with accents? Southern, Yankee, French, Spanish, doesn't matter. God help me if I run into a salesperson with an accent when I go to buy my appliances for the new house.

I guess I will just go to work early this morning... "the horror"

Great day to you...
--C

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chris, I vant to borrow some of ze money, no?
Chris said…
No