What to do....

Since moving to Vegas, I have been to more concerts (in 4 years) than in the rest of my life combined and squared. As of late, concerts have not been on my menu. Here are a few I am considering.
  1. James Brown
  2. Richard Jeni (yes... commedians do "concerts")
  3. Pogues
  4. The Charlie Daniels Band
  5. Dierks Bentley (not really leaning towards this one. seen him once open for Cross Canadian Ragweed and Gary Allen... It was ok)
  6. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
  7. Gary Allen
  8. Cheap Trick
  9. Celine Dion (just kidding)
  10. Cowboy Mouth
  11. Twisted Sister
  12. Heart
  13. Pat Benetar
  14. Guns N' Roses (I thought they broke up)
  15. Earth, Wind, and Fire
  16. Toby Keith
  17. Godsmack -- really want to see this one
  18. Kenny Rogers
  19. Beach Boys

Ok... those are the ones I find mildly interesting that are coming to town in the next 60 days.

--C

Comments

princessoctober said…
Man, I would die for the chance to see GNR, and Cheap Trick..all I have to say is you lucky bastard..I live in Nebraska..every one really good passes us by. Maybe I need to look at moving to Vegas.
Chris said…
I have actually already seen Cheap Trick. They have not aged well. It was kinda sad.
Anonymous said…
You didn't go to Faith Hill and Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II???