As yet another day comes to a close, I find myself at the computer again writing a blog post when I should be fast asleep 30 feet down the hall. In the future I need to start my "winding down" a little earlier I think.
Because I don't have the energy to write in any sort of coherent narrative form this evening, I shall give in and do yet another bullet-post which shall from this point forward be referred to as a "BP".
- For some reason I was tired ALL DAY. I slept fairly good last night... Don't know why I was tired. I was abnormally imune to the coffee that normally perks me up. (hehe... perks)
- Tomorrow is my signing day for the sale of this house. I am happy to finally have the ordeal over... I will be even happier when the money hits my bank account. Drinks are on me!
- Also tomorrow, the buyers of this house do their final walk through. I am confused as to why they are doing one. According to their offer, they are buying the house as-is and even if they find any problems, I don't have to fix it. Just the same, I figure these people are probably pretty excited about buying this house so I spent the evening picking stuff up.
- I sent the cats to a slumber party at 'ex' factor's apartment. Hopefully they come back sane.
- Aaron is having trouble compressing our 48 hour movie down to less than 100 megs and keeping the quality high. He seems to think that he will be able to upload to google video even if it is a little larger than that. I apologize ahead of time for anybody with a slow internet connection. If I wake up to an email from him saying he posted it, I will put a link on this blog.
- G0t a call from a very close friend tonight that I speak with way to infrequently. For quite some time when I was living outside San Francisco I was in a bad place. I didn't have many local friends and really wasn't interested in making any. I was just there for a job and then I was going to move back to Atl and get on with my life. Janeen did not accept this thinking and against my best efforts found her way into my little world. I miss her and send her my fondest wishes in her adventures.
- In conversations with above individual, we started talking about my old cat who died a while back. Tigger was the best pet I have ever had and I will most likely never find another like her.
- If the buyers of this house were not letting me lease back until my new house is complete, all my stuff would need to be out of here by Friday. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. buyer!
- My boss brought me back a sweet pint glass from his conference in San Diego. Thank you Russ!
- In the past few days, I have found that NOBODY answers their phone when I call. (I am talking about business contacts here). And apparently they all get together for a coordination meeting. Then they all call me at the same time and give me shit for not taking their call. Sometimes I hate people.
- I am sick of researching how to do things in Pl/SQL for work only to find out after several hours of research that "You can't do it that way". ARG!
- An Aaronism: You have to figure out what you need money for and what you want money for.
- A Chrisism: Don't pee in the sink. You eventually brush your teeth there.
- Cats apparently don't like being placed on scanners. There used to be a web site cat-scan.com (gone now) where people would submit their scans of their cats. Very funny stuff. Apparently cats of the world united to get the site taken off the air.
- In order to liven up things at the office I am going to start a new Stealth Disco craze at work.
- Play-dough does not taste as good as it smells.
- For the record, I used to think the same (see above) about coffee. My opinion has changed. Maybe I just didn't give play-dough a fair chance.
I guess that is all I have for tonight... Hope you are all well....
-C
Comments
And, um.... step away from the Play-dough.
Brett - I find that hard to believe. We are boys. The world is our bathroom! words to live by yo.