Life is...

... boring right now. Maybe it is because of recent conversations... Maybe it is because I am just waiting for my house to be done... Maybe it is because I have so much to do, I seem to do nothing... Maybe it is because football season is about to start and I am a little homesick for Athens... Maybe it is because my current workload at the office is not challenging in the least...

Regardless of the reason I find myself down today... Kinda started yesterday and only worsened as my day continued. If you read my 165 things, you know I am a person who (unless horribly depressed) can pretty much just decide to be in a good mood. I am not depressed right now... To overuse a term I have used with some friends the last day or so, I am in a melancholy way. I am pretty sure that the switch is there to turn that off, but for some reason I don't feel like looking for it. Probably going to wallow in it for another day or so. Why? I don't know.

If you see me on a daily basis, don't talk to me about this. If you are my mom, don't ask about this either. I don't want to deal with this outside of my own head and my own blog. In fact I really shouldn't even post it because I am sure I will have to deal with it more tomorrow and really all I need is an outlet to purge my feelings somewhere outside of me. (This is me purging)

So what is my problem?

Sigh... I am going to finish up what has taken me all day to complete. Then home... Then dinner... Then more work on a project I didn't want to start with. Then packing... Then sleep. Tomorrow the same. Next day... The same... the same the same the same. Apparently I have put my life on hold until I move. Whatever my problem is, I hope I don't pack it and take it with me.

Bleh...

--C

Comments