My house recorded today. One last phone call to the title company in the AM and the deposit will be made into my bank account. As if to drive the point home, I received a piece of mail today for the new owners. Poetic almost.
As you can see by the post below this one, our 48 hour film project movie finally got posted to the internet. Within ten minutes of my updating my blog with a link, YouTube went off the air for a couple of hours. Almost seems like the world was conspiring against our movie getting online. Damn you Al Gore and your "invention"!
Tomorrow should be a nice day. Feeling much (MUCH) better and it is a Friday. I solved a cool code problem at work. Casting a list into a PL/SQL table so I can then loop over as if it was a cursor. For you non-oracle-tech-geeks out there, take my word for it that this is the kind of thing that will get you the ladies. Yeah baby YEAH!
I am also meeting some people after work for a drink tomorrow evening. This should be fun. It is a place I have never been to before.
I made a sort-of off color remark on someone's blog today who (whome?) I have never met in person. The joke was just so there that I could not pass up the opportunity. My inner child forced it's way to the surface in spite of the constant beatings I give it. You know who you are and I hope you are not offended. In fact... after reading the blog I am half tempted to hop in the Mustang this weekend and just take off for places undecided. Beats the hell out of packing.
Off towards bed and to sleep with the knowledge that my cats will at some point in the evening destroy something.
--C
As you can see by the post below this one, our 48 hour film project movie finally got posted to the internet. Within ten minutes of my updating my blog with a link, YouTube went off the air for a couple of hours. Almost seems like the world was conspiring against our movie getting online. Damn you Al Gore and your "invention"!
Tomorrow should be a nice day. Feeling much (MUCH) better and it is a Friday. I solved a cool code problem at work. Casting a list into a PL/SQL table so I can then loop over as if it was a cursor. For you non-oracle-tech-geeks out there, take my word for it that this is the kind of thing that will get you the ladies. Yeah baby YEAH!
I am also meeting some people after work for a drink tomorrow evening. This should be fun. It is a place I have never been to before.
I made a sort-of off color remark on someone's blog today who (whome?) I have never met in person. The joke was just so there that I could not pass up the opportunity. My inner child forced it's way to the surface in spite of the constant beatings I give it. You know who you are and I hope you are not offended. In fact... after reading the blog I am half tempted to hop in the Mustang this weekend and just take off for places undecided. Beats the hell out of packing.
Off towards bed and to sleep with the knowledge that my cats will at some point in the evening destroy something.
--C
Comments
...I'll do my best to avoid the undesirables.