House update... and stuff...

House update to come later. First a little update on the weeked. If you missed it, scroll ddoowwnnnnnn past the long post below and you can see the events of Saturday morning/mid-day. Then I caught up with an old friend for several hours on the phone. Good conversation. Too late at night. Next time I will call earlier my time.

I spent a healthy portion of today waiting. Waiting on my brother to get my truck back to me. I HATE waiting on other people. He finally rolled over here around 2 this afternoon and we started our mini-caravan ALL the way across town. One end of the city to the other. It took 30 minutes. ;-)

I have my post-construction walk-through tomorrow with the project manager seeing to the building of my house. I will have a few things to let him know from my visit today. Pretty much everything is looking good. Fresh coat of paint on the walls. All the stuff installed where it is supposed to be. Just a couple of drawers in the kitchen not functioning correctly. AKA... not opening.

Not that much to see different from other posts so I only snapped a couple of pictures. Enjoy!

--C



Comments

Oob said…
Hey! I see appliances in there!!! :)
Chris said…
Yep... *Finally*. Still have to get a fridge as well as a washer and dryer. Here's hoping for some massive labor day sales!