Four Things...

Taken from another bloggers site who I will not reveal unless she oks it.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Night security guard at Janfest
2. Bartender
3. Webmaster/Marketing infrastructure manager
4. Consultant

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Waterboy
2. The Princess Bride
3. Groundhog day
4. Backlot Insiders

Four places I've lived:
1. Georgia
2. Virginia
3. California
4. Las Vegas

Four TV shows I love:
1. Stargate
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I don't care if it is not on the air!!!)
3. Scrubs
4. The West Wing (see number 2 comment)

Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1. Trading Spouses
2. Wife Swap
3. Any Bachelor show
4. Battlestar Galactica
5. Without a Trace
6. Prison Break
7. Crank Yankers
8. Grey's Anatomy
9. It's always sunny...
10. Criminal Minds

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Ocean City
2. Bulgaria
3. London
4. Malibu

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. New York or Chicago pizza
2. Sushi
3. BBQ from Lucille's
4. Ribs the way my Mom knows how to make them

Four sites I visit daily:
1. blogger.com
2. Yahoo
3. Slashdot.org
4. Drudgereport

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my new house
2. At a UGA football game
3. At the beach... any beach
4. Making a road trip instead... anywhere.

Comments