Beating the funk out....

Yes... This is "another" post for today. If you have read other posts from today, you know that most of my waking hours were spent in a bit of a funk. As I wondered slowly out to my car after work I decided I was tired of being "funky". How should I go about changing this? (Side note: I realize that I used the word "today" twice very close to each other... don't feel like changing it. pwthhhhhh!)

Well... First of all since I left work at 6:30ish, the sun was already relenting on the heat. Put the top down in the Mustang and drove at completely unsafe speeds all the way home. XM blasting outrunning all the crap that was keeping me down. I got home and already was feeling better.

With hours of work ahead of me I felt the mood start to slip again. What to do? Exercise? No... huh? Yeah... That normally helps me feel better. I have left that part of my life behind for a while during all the business that I have going on, but the elliptical machine was reachable. Why not use it? Sigh.... here we go. Pix to follow....

1) I knew what this was going to feel like...


2) Where is the elliptical? Oh yeah... there it is. Hey... nice shirt!


3) If I am going to do this, I at least need to be able to see the TV. (anybody guess what I was watching?)


4) Results? Damn... These used to be bigger. Guess I will leave the trainer where it is and make this a nightly routine.


Ok.... Feel better? Yep... Check. ;-)

Now I need a cigarette.

--C

Comments

Brett said…
'ere ya go.
Russell said…
You were watching "Dead Like Me" A FANTASTIC show that originally aired of Showtime that has recently been picked up and is showing in reruns on The Sci-Fi network.
Chris said…
Rusty... You are correct sir.

Br-oob - thanks.