Anybody get the license of that truck...

I admit it. I am sick. If you know me, you know that for me to take two days off of work means I am really sick. I have spent two days in and out of sleep on the sofa and I am really hoping tomorrow is better. We shall see.

In spite of being sick, I had dinner tonight with this guy as well as Aaron and Mel. We ate dinner at the Pink Taco. Food was good and so was the conversation. In spite of feeling like a big pile of $h1t I still enjoyed myself. Too much time between seeing good friends. Too much time.

It's amazing how you can fall back into easy conversation after years like the time apart has never passed. Good times.

My meds the doctor gave me a kicking in, so I am off to bed. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

--C

Comments