Another day, another dollar....

Today was fairly uneventful compared to the last several weeks. Had a quick phone meeting with my CPA and then it was off to work. Work wasn't great, wasn't horrible. It just was. Got quite a bit of work done without a lot of fuss. Reached a milestone that nobody will ever really know or care about in my current project, but it felt good to me. Did my job and came home.

I was supposed to update a side job's web site tonight, but it just wasn't in me. I wanted to turn off the brain and just blog-walk for a while. Found some interesting ones and some not-interesting ones. It makes me wonder what people think if they stumble across mine. Do they stay? Do they read? Do they care? I suspect the answer to all three questions is "no", but I keep writing anyway. In fact over the past week or so, my posting has increased in frequency to be multiple times per day. Have not yet decided if that is a good thing or not. Probably not.

It seems that I have acquired a few readers from work who read, but don't comment. I am guessing they don't have accounts and are not inclined to get them just so they could post a comment on my blog. I guess that's ok. My clue that I had a reader or two is because I started getting the "who is___" or "who is ____". The seem surprised when I tell them about one person who makes regular comments. I have never met this person. Apparently that is a foreign concept. Actually... yeah. it is a foreign concept. One I kinda like.

To those of you reading from where I work, welcome; and same to those reading from the far corners of country. Hope I occasional put something down worth your time.

Hope all is well with you...
--C

Comments

Oob said…
It's still nice to know people are reading, even if they can't comment. *waves to the lurkers*
princessoctober said…
I stumbled along this and definately stopped to read, and left a comment..can I get brownie points for that..:)
I think your blogs pretty interesting. I'll come back to read it.
Chris said…
Princessoctober... thank you! Come back as often as you like. I make no promises regarding the quality of my writing though. ;-)