48HFF - The Movie is "done"

It was a crazy weekend, even more so for Aaron and Mel, but the movie was completed and submitted with about ten minutes left before the deadline. It was at this point that we (more so Aaron and Mel) were able to sit back, relax, and drink a beer without fretting about the deadline. I have newfound respect for both of them. We all worked hard, but they were awake for more than 48 hours straight. Maybe a 10 minute nap here or there, but that was it. How they were able to stand last night is beyond me.

Our movie is good. Really good. If we were pit against last year's group, I think there is a good chance that we would win. That makes me hopeful for the screening Thursday night.

I have to find out what the rules are, but I know one of us will find a way to post the movie up for others to see. Just not sure where yet... and it will have to be after the viewing on Thursday.

Ok... back to work...

Cheers...
--C

Comments

Brett said…
I can't wait to see it.